Even though it doesn’t quite feel like fall here in the south, mentally once October hits, I’m most definitely in fall mode. I heard on the radio today that the south won’t be getting out of the 80’s high temps for the next 10-15 days!
We have a ton on the agenda for the next couple of months. I wanted to share what is on our agenda, plus a cute fall bucket list for toddlers from Busy Toddler. If you don’t follow her, you should. She has so many easy, affordable, creative activity ideas for kids.
What’s On Our Fall Agenda:
- Hit up a pumpkin patch. Last year we took Emerson to a pumpkin patch in our town’s downtown. I totally cherish the pics from the imprompt photo session that I took, so going to have to re-create those this year, with an additional babe in the mix. Check out how little he looks at last year’s pumpkin patch.
- Elliott’s Baby Dedication at our church
- Mama needs to construct Emerson’s Halloween costume. Here’s to hoping he will be willing to wear it. Fingers crossed!
- Fall Festival/Trunk or Treat at our church
- Halloween at Emerson’s school & class party
- Do a little Trick-or-Treating in our neighborhood. Last year we made it to two houses and I don’t imagine we will get much further this year, but that’s ok. 😉
- Bake some of my FAVORITE two-ingredient pumpkin spice bread. You need it in your life! The recipe can be found here from Carolina Charm. I sometimes add a third ingredient and top it with some cream cheese frosting. 🙂
- Planning for Emerson’s second birthday which is the first weekend of November. We are doing a Lightening McQueen themed party, which he will be totally bananas over. I’m trying not to go too crazy with it, but need to let my creative juices flow a little bit with the decorating piece!
- Go to some kind of a fall themed festival, maybe to include a corn maze, wagon ride, etc? I’ve seen several options out there lately.
- Pick up some honeycrisp apples
- Head to the mountains to to look at the changing leaves
- Do some of the activities from the fall activity list below!
Here is the Fall Activities for Toddlers List from Busy Toddler:
Free printable PDF can be found here.